Monday, January 25, 2010

Zero Tech Decks This Is My New Setup That I Did Using My Recent Questions Is It Good!?

This is my new setup that i did using my recent questions is it good!? - zero tech decks

7.75 Plan B Bleed deck or deck zero single skull

Stage 9 trucks Indepencia 7.75

Red Bones Bearings

Flip HKD Hardware

Shorty shook bands superimposed on or something, but I used to

Bones STF Wheels Series Lock Formula (I like street skating I've also learned to do DTF Ditch formula, high-tech)

Dime for the adhesion between the MOB and black magic

Waiting 's ms.slutpurse advice and evryone else!

1 comment:

Wutver said...

receive a Plan B
&
MOB Griptape which take longer. Technologies that will Griptape Crazy In these formulas, and have little holes in the band, like so lil when applied on the cover, you get no grip bubbles.on air, they're unpleasant to be ruined shoes.on theyre positive side Friggen grippy.theyre better.

Post a Comment