Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Mens Duffel Coats How Can You Tell If It's A Ladies Coat Or A Mens Coat?

How can you tell if it's a ladies coat or a mens coat? - mens duffel coats

I bought a linen jacket, save an economy, I did not ask the owner if men or women. Marked size 40, fit well in general with size SM. but the length of the neck is rather short. I do not know anything about the size of women, but it is a size 40 mens coat, I think the length of the sleeves are too short. The shop owner told me they are layers of vintage for the sizes are really weird ...

This kind of coat that I bought

http://www.style-biz.co.uk/prodimages/glduffle_mens_lg.jpg

and his exploits in the United Kingdom.

3 comments:

BabeHart said...

Due to the nature of the keys (or zippers or buttons) ... Women's clothing buttons on the left side (used as the dress, appearance) and cloves, the right clothes for men ... are (by right buttons) eyelets on the left side.

Simone said...

Well, I think unisex jacket. When the arms are much shorter then it might mantle of a woman.

What If said...

The man on the left, right
the left button on the right side of women.
The incision below the waist widened more normal.

Womans jacket.

Post a Comment