Friday, January 29, 2010

Is It Ok To Pray In The Bathroom PLEZ HELP....GUYS & GIRLS...is It Ok To Send Him The Message Below?? BEST ANSWER REWARDED***?

PLEZ HELP....GUYS & GIRLS...is it ok to send him the message below?? BEST ANSWER REWARDED***? - is it ok to pray in the bathroom

if the guy who interests me in my class and I know now almost 8 months ... is soooo sweet and cute, but now he is sick, and I wanted to text him and see how it goes ... before I saw him in my class this semester .. I saw the last semester about 5 times ... @ For a few seconds to speak each clip, between classes, but he invited me to lunch again, but it never happened, and did not see a single time during the summer to ... I worked at home and on vacation and took summer courses ... The weather was in the middle of summer, when it was still raining in torrents awful ... BUT NOW ... 1x per week, as I see, and I believe that BEC me not feeling well the last time I saw him in class (3 classes left), which does not really be any question ... perhaps only say that he is ill and has prompted questions about the school, I answered, but usually soooo good, its shares snacks ... Jokes ... Having him in class I, a kiss on the cheek and a hug, say "goodbye" but the last timeHe went straight to the toilet in the house we were quickly adopted in our class and I have (I'm not a hug / kiss) idk why I never kiss on the mouth for 5 months and not more?

Would it be correct if you sent the message?: What could I add? nothing about prayer, or what?

Hey ... What it's like u? I was a little worried about you and I hope you feel better ... awww \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt, 3

I want it cool and cute single /

We never talk about our feelings sooo idk I think we are just good friends, but now I feel much more for him and that is sooo sweet when I am around and can not get enough of me did, but when I ' m with him forever Say Anything ... ?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You can take the part of the awww. "This may seem a bit sarcastic ...

Post a Comment