Saturday, February 6, 2010

How To Know If I Have Abscess Or Ulcer On My Gum I Have A Lump Near My Front Tooth............?

I have a lump near my front tooth............? - how to know if i have abscess or ulcer on my gum

In those days my gums were sore with an ulcer or something, but yesterday I started to notice a lump in the gum above my tooth pea, and only 5 minutes can result starts, is a kind of bloody pus and shit. Can anyone tell me whether this had an abscess or boil just something I only 2 or 3 days.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We have already answered your question, you have to do with the people.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like an abscess, a piece of gauze soaked in warm water, hot and salty, DAB, should heal.

Anonymous said...

I was one of those ... If I have a cavity that receives them. haha I was like a few weeks ago and went to the dentist and got a large cavity

Post a Comment