Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Britax Seat Belts How Do I Install A Britax Decathalon Child Seat In A 94 Subaru Legacy Using An Anchor Bolt?

How do I install a Britax Decathalon Child seat in a 94 Subaru Legacy using an anchor bolt? - britax seat belts

My son is still rear-facing seats (it is actually too high, but the limits do not include the amount, only age and weight, which is low). The center lap belt is too long - which can shorten a cushion - hold it down every seat. Currently, we use the Graco Snug Ride, what works in the car. We tested a variety of car seat convertible, but encountered the same problem. The central belt (the recipient) is too long and interferes with the lock of the child seat. I bought the Subaru anchor bolts, but do not understand how you use it to fix a baby seat. Can anyone guide me? To someone else has found a solution for this problem? Unfortunately, we are not financially able to go, or purchase another vehicle. I travel 23 miles one way to bring my child to her, and providers need and secure. Thank you for your time!

No comments:

Post a Comment